Home Staging Tips
Home Staging Tips From 26 Experts Around The Country
It seems that home staging is all the rage in selling your home these days. Is home staging worth all the hype? The data suggests so.Read the full article »
2014 Best of Arlington Award
The Staging Fashionista Receives Best of Arlington Award
The Staging Fashionista has been selected for the 2014 Best of Arlington Award in the Interior Designers category by the Arlington Award Program.Read the full story »
Awarded United States Excellence Award
The Staging Fashionista Receives U.S. Excellence Award
The Staging Fashionista has been selected for the 2013 United States Excellence Award amongst all its peers and competitors by the US Institute for Excellence in Commerce.Read the full story »
Awarded Best of Arlington 2013
The Staging Fashionista Receives 2013 Best of Arlington
Arlington Award Program Honors the Achievement
The Staging Fashionista has been selected for the 2013 Best of Arlington Award in the Interior Designers category by the Arlington Award Program.Read the full story »
Featured in eHow.com
15 Meaningful Home Improvements for Sellers
Mannie Tantawy, a certified home stager in Woodbridge, Virginia, says wallpaper needs to be removed before showing to potential buyers.
Read the full story »
Featured in The Washington Times
Cover story: Buyers warm up to homes with fireplaces
To show off a fireplace to its maximum appeal, Manuela Tantawy, owner of the Staging Fashionista in Woodbridge, said the first step is to eliminate all the personal items from the mantle.
Read the full story »
Featured in New Fashion
A Fashionista’s Top Ten Decorating Tips
The question that I get asked most from clients is do you have any great decorating tips? Of course I do after all I’m the owner and founder of The Staging Fashionista, a home staging and interior decorating business.Read the full story »
Home Staging for Northern VA, DC and MD
Home staging is the art of selling a home faster by transforming a home to make it more appealing to the right buyer by making a home memorable. Proper home staging accentuates the positives of a home and sets inviting scenes throughout a home that attract the targeted buyers for that demographic area.
What We Do?
We emphasize a home’s focal points and create inviting scenes throughout a home that appeals to buyers. We do this by looking at a home and assessing the best features and focusing our staging efforts around those features. When staging, we give each room a purpose so buyers know the function of each room or get an idea of how to use a room. Just like you would dress yourself for an interview for your dream job, we dress your home for the right buyer. We provide a variety of home staging services to meet your needs so contact us for more information and a free estimate.
Facts About Home Staging
- Home staging sells homes.
- Staged homes sell an average of 17% higher then unstaged homes
- Occupied staged homes spend 89% less time on the market then occupied unstaged homes (RESA)
- Vacant staged homes spend 85% less time on the market then vacant unstaged homes (RESA)
- Home staging maximizes home equity
- Home staging is an excellent marketing tool for realtors and homeowners
- Home buyers decide within 8 seconds of seeing a home whether they like a home or not
- You only have one chance to make a good first impression and staging will help do that
- Home staging is affordable and will cost less then your first price reduction
- Home staging has become a necessity not a luxury in today’s competitive market